Thursday, June 24, 2010

needing a break

I have an almost 2 year old and believe me I do need a break from his terrible twos. I sometimes get so frustrated because he does not listen to a word I say. But you know as soon as he's gone to his dads I want him back. sigh that must be my mother instincts. Parenting is tough shit and I never would have imagined it would be this hard, it sure was a wakeup call to get my act together and be responsible.
anyways the court consent order will be done soon, we switch 2 days on and off now and a week and a week in summer which would be now because we are both done school. I dont know how i'm gonna handle not seeing him for a week but I have a strong feeling eric will want me to take him some days during his week LOL, men.
Anyways I'm just so glad miserable ass school mis done and ive gotten no calls so I've assumed I passed my classes. whew! So next year grade 11 and 12 courses! Finally. well thats all for now
-Sarah1325

No comments:

Post a Comment